Choosing the Right Automobile Insurance
Pennsylvania automobile insurance can be complex. Therefore, it is vital to discuss your situation with someone who understands the policy, can explain the different options and advise what will best suit you and your family.
There are more options than ever before when it comes to automobile insurance. It is becoming impossible to turn on the radio or television without hearing an advertisement. Many people will search online to get multiple quotes and then make a decision based on price.
The Wagner Agency believes there is an easier, more efficient way to shop for automobile insurance.
Benefits of Choosing From Multiple Providers
Most insurance providers sell only their own brand of insurance policies. The Wagner Agency sells policies from several of the top automobile insurance providers in the country. The abundant options allow you to select the perfect policy while saving money in the process.
We currently provide automobile insurance policies from the following insurance companies:
What to Look For In An Independent Insurance Agency
You get the best of both worlds with the Wagner Agency. We have the luxury of offering multiple national brands while still committing to doing business face-to-face. There are a few more reasons why you should choose to work with an independent insurance agency:
- Work with you when you have a claim
- No allegiance to just one company
- Helps consult and determine your needs
- Finds the combination of price, coverage, and service you are looking for
- One stop shopping for your all of your insurance needs
- Upon request, ability to review policies to make sure clients are getting the appropriate rate and coverage
- Customer satisfaction is number one priority
- Treated as a valued customer no matter the size of policy
- Community ties
Have you Reviewed your Automobile Coverage Lately?
- Are all licensed drivers in the household listed on your auto insurance policy? Even if they do not regularly drive any vehicles?
- Are all vehicles in the household listed on your policy?
- Has your one-way mileage to work changed?
- Are there any young drivers in the household? If so, do you qualify for either a driver training or student discount? Both?
- Are any vehicles used in your business endeavors?
- Do you ever car pool or drive people around?